Protecting your families from the danger of carbon monoxide(CO).
- Brand new and high Quality. LCD display with a blue ground light.
- Permanent carbon monoxide sensor.
- One chirp every 30 seconds is an indication that the battery is low (Green LED still flash once every 30 seconds).
- Test/Reset button to test the unit electronics, verify proper unit operation and reset the unit via CO alarm.
- Alarm memory feature: If the unit ever alarms, by pressing the Test/Reset button, green LED will flash once every second for one minute and the peak alarm level is indicated on the LCD.
- Green and red LED lights indicate normal operation and different alarm status. The unit will sound chirp and red LED flash once as power up.
- Green LED: Flash every 30 seconds indicates the unit operates properly. The green LED will also flash before CO reading is taken and when any button is pressed.
- Red LED: Once a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected, the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound.
- Sensitivity and Time: 50ppm, alarm within 60~90 Minutes; 100ppm, alarm within 10~40 Minutes; 300ppm, alarm within 3 Minutes.
- Standby Current: <50uA (without LCD); <200uA (with LCD)
- Alarm Current: <75mA
- Power Supply: 3 x AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Operation Ambient Condition: 5~40℃, 20~90% R.H
- Colour: White
- Product Dimension: 100.00 x 100.00 x 38.00mm (3.9*3.9*1.49 inch)
- Net Weight: 150.00g
- 1 x Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- 2 x Screws
- 1 x Manual in English
Choosing a Shipping Method
You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Shipping Information page during the checkout process. Our two available shipping methods are:
- Standard shipping (free): Product will be shipped to your doorstep in approx. 3-4 weeks from the dispatched date. There are no hidden charges.
- Express Shipping (Most appreciated and accepted by customers): You may pay the express shipping charges as applicable for your country and order the product. Express shipping only takes 7-12 business days from the dispatched date.
At DrGrab, dispatch time is the time required for procuring, packing and handing over to our logistic partner.
Our Trusted Logistic Partners
As a business that is committed to providing great customer service, we cooperate with New Zealand Post to deliver your products. Simply Order from DrGrab and get them at your doorstep.
At DrGrab, shipping insurance is provided by DrGrab in association with the world’s leading insurance company PICC
. You are fully protected against any loss caused due to lost in transit or damage in transit.
Additional fees may be involved in international shipping.
At DrGrab, Products are shipped from China. In some cases, shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance which are beyond control of DrGrab.com, must be fulfilled by the recipient.
Payment Methods and Guide
At DrGrab, we offer you multiple payment methods. you can rest assured that DrGrab’s trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
We accept the following payment methods:
The PayPal site is highly secure. It uses industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
In case if your payment is declined by your bank, credit card issuer, or our website, DrGrab will not be entitled to fulfil your order.